Thursday, November 22, 2012

‘I Miss You’, Yoon Eun Hye & Yoo Seung Ho sweet together in bed


Yoon Eun Hye and Yoo Seung Ho were in bed together.
On the November 22nd episode of MBC Wed/Thu drama ‘I Miss You’, Lee Soo Yeon (played by Yoon Eun Hye) and Kang Kyung Joon (played by Yoo Seung Ho) had a sweet time together in bed.
Lee Soo Yeon was lying in bed, unable to sleep then Kang Kyung Joon knocked on her door. Lee Soo Yeon smiled at Kang Hyung Joon. Lee Soo Yeon said to Kang Hyung Joon, “Come here already and sit” and Kang Hyung Joon responded, “Do I have to sit down? Can’t I lie down?”
Lee Soo Yeon and Kang Hyung Joon were lying down in bed together and talked to each other. Lee Soo Yeon said, “I can see it with the haircut. This birthmark. I used to think when I was little that I would find you with the birthmark if you leave me.”
Kang Hyung Joon answered, “Where would I run to with this leg. You better not leave me. I can’t follow you with this leg.” Lee Soo Yeon suggested that they live together until their work is done in Seoul and Kang Hyung Joon responded, “If you’re next to me, I don’t think I would want to work.” But then he added, “Do as you wish.”
Kang Hyung Joon then asked, “You’re not asking about aunt?”, mentioningMichelle Kim (played by Kim Sun Kyung) who has died. Lee Soo Yeon answered, “There are more memories that are not good. I have the ability to erase bad memories” and repeated the hand motion she learned from Han Jung Woo.
Image: ‘I Miss You’
Source: ‘NewsEN via Nate

cr:kpopfever

No comments: